Swift Technology Pvt. Ltd (STPL) is a software company that offers a wide range of custom IT enabled services which is a sister concern of IME Group, one of the leading business group of Nepal. We have outstanding experience in delivering custom database development, desktop, distributed and networked application design as well as development of various web components and projects. We are looking for high impact professionals in business and technology to work with our international outsourcing division. Applicants are expected to be well versed in technology with a keen sense of responsibility and creativity.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Role: QA Engineer
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Qualification: Bachelors on IT or equivalent
- Test the web application.
- Develop test strategies, create & execute test cases.
- Knowledge or experience with API/Web services testing.
- Experience with testing tools like Postman and JMeter is a plus.
- Engage with the team & offer ideas for improvements & enhancements to working practices, tools & framework.
- Set up, configure & debug complex test environments.
- Good analysis, problem-solving & decision making skills.
- Able to debug & troubleshoot issues to find solutions.
- Quick learner & having ability to meet tight deadlines & be productive with new technology.
- A spirit of teamwork & analytical abilities to drive excellence.
- Hands-on experience developing test scripts for Dot Net web applications.
- Ability to document the test cases and ensure proper coverage is attained.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals & data base.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value.
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Competitive Salary
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance and Yearly Performance Bonus.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance.
- Allowance for Lunch, Communication and Fuel Expenses.
- Job Related Training Opportunities
Interested candidates are required to post their cover letter and resume along with their work experience and education if any and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org