BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
BerryBytes specialized in AI capabilities powered by computer vision and cloud-native microservice development. We are pushing the limits on real-time interactivity. We are looking for QA engineers who like to work with exceptional people on challenging problems.
What we do?
We develop Cloud Agnostic PaaS that leverage Kubernetes to reduce significant time to roll out the Cloud Native application across the managed or on premise infrastructure. Our product powers companies to achieve new levels of velocity, agility, reliability, and efficiency in their projects and systems.
The QA Engineer’s responsibility is to help us ensure our customers have the best experience possible. You will be integral in ensuring a quality product is delivered by testing software and systems, vetting requirements, and working with architects and developers on system performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to understand requirements and design test plans that meet company needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, usability, agile implementation practices, and adherence to testing goals and principles
- Review requirements for consistency and testability
- Plan and execute both manual and automated tests
- Identify, analyze, report, track bugs, and drive issues to resolution
- Review defects raised by business stakeholder and update for accuracy as necessary
- Advise stakeholders and developers regarding usability issues
- Share knowledge with other test engineers and continuously research industry best test technologies
- Maintain and develop test automation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance role
- Experience in designing, documenting and executing test cases
- Well-versed in Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies
- Knowledgeable of software development methodologies
- Experience using Test Case Management tools
- Experience in writing automated test cases highly desired
- Experience working in Scrum teams desired
- Software quality engineering experience in backend and frontend applications desired
- Basic coding experience in any major language desired
- Passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and listening
- Extremely well organized and works efficiently
- Knowledgeable of new and emerging technologies
- Ability to assess risk and come up with mitigation plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings or weekends when necessary
Why a Career with BerryBytes?
At BerryBytes, we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. BerryBytes's idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
You will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with BerryBytes. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.Onsite Opportunities for performing candidates in future.
We offer flexible hours, competitive PTO policy, incentive, bonus and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field. Apart from this, we also offer stock investment options as well as onsite opportunities for performing candidates.