Project/Program Assistant (Male)
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Project/Program Assistant.
Position: Project/Program Assistant (Male)
Qualification and skills:
- Bachelors in Sociology/Rural Development/Demography/Population Studies (Masters Preferred)
- Good Nepali and English typing skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Good presentation skills.
- Kathmandu based work with field visit twice a month.
- Good communication skills, responsible and punctuality.
Salary & Benefits:
- 15000/ per month (3 months provision period)
- Salary increment after provision period
- 13 months salary provided in a year
- Extra allowance provided during field visit