Detailed Job description / requirements:
Qualifications & skills
§ Master degree in Public Health/Gender studies/Psychology/Law.
§ At least three years of working experience in similar position.
§ Those with prior experience in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights especially safe abortion will be prioritized.
§ must be an advocate of human rights and women rights.
§ Must able to work directly with women led CBOs of marginalized populations women living with HIV, Female sex workers, Female who use drugs and the beneficiaries.
§ Proficient with Microsoft office package.
§ Proficient in English (especially write up).
§ Must possess driving/scooter license.
§ Have Good communication and interpersonal skills and is quick leaner.
§ Able to travel out of Kathmandu Valley.
- Prepare monthly work plan and ensure target achievement in each project area in the given timeline.
- Coordinate with government line agencies at local level to ensure their support
- Prepare and support experts to conduct trainings, workshops, orientation (on SRHR topics like family planning, safe abortion, SRHR as human rights) with beneficiaries, service providers in project areas. Preparation includes manual preparation, facilitating events, handle logistics, inviting participants, reporting etc.
- Conduct monitoring of projects work.
- Identify problems, any issues at field on daily basis that could impose risk in project management and provide solutions to manage any raised issues.
- Develop new project proposals based on the identified problems at the field.
- Ensure timely and quality production of advocacy materials such as leaflets, human interest Stories, branding materials such as infographics, donor reports, project briefing notes, Human Interest Stories, best practise, picture stories, videos, etc. are developed and disseminated to donors and target groups through relevant media and network channels.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Please submit your CV with cover letter, recent photograph, detailed work responsibilities, two references (one must be of the current/last organization), driving/scooter license number, salary history and expected salary at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete application will not be entertained.
This position is open only for women applicants. Women from ethnic groups are strongly encouraged to apply.