Job posted on 06 Mar, 2020 Apply before 03 Apr, 2020
Cloud Tech Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Project Planning and scheduling.
- Perform Estimation work with team and ability to estimate development task.
- Participate in project from inception to implementation phase.
- Identify the issues, risks and their mitigation plan.
- Ensure project documents are completed and managed for assigned projects.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to customer and management.
- Ensure the process of test activities are completed before releasing the product.
- Participate in release activities of the project.
- Should be able to provide support in live products.
- Should be able to define L1, L2 and L3 support and monitor the team
- At least 4+ years of working experience in development and support of products.
- Good communication skill
- Good documentation skill
- NOTE: Salary no bar for suitable candidates
Working Days: Mon-Fri (5 days)
Interested candidates can send their updated CV at email@example.com