LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Project Manager at LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd. would be responsible for entire management of the project. S/he will oversee the project’s overall operations, ensure timely implementation of project activities and their quality, monitoring and supervision of team members.
- Lead and manage multiple projects and act as the escalation point for all development issues specific to projects.
- Define scope, milestones, deliverables and resources requirement for projects. Perform project’s budget estimation, planning and scheduling.
- Strategic project planning and review each project daily while ensuring quality delivery of the projects.
- Ensure complete understanding of the development estimate and project scope - lead development team to deliver project within the framework of the given estimate and assumptions.
- Oversee/Review team member’s performance and ensure right teams are working on the right build components at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
- Guide, Motivate, Empower team members and provide timely feedback on their performance.
- Participate in employee recruitment and selection process.
- Be an effective communication channel between the client, onsite lead, and development team regarding project status, issues and risks to customer and management.
- Identify, track and manage all risks and manage the mitigation plan.
- While at onsite client location, lead client-facing activities related to relationship building and maintenance, client communication, issue resolution, understanding clients’ business strategies, goals and vision in order to develop account strategies and execute value-added opportunities.
- Ensure the delivered products/services are as mentioned in requirement document with complete documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 7+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience and understanding of software development cycle, database technologies, specifically Oracle, data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of project management and dimensional modeling concepts and tools.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- Prior experience with a Business Intelligence reporting tool.
- Certified or knowledge holder in any project management tool will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to by 15th October, 2019.