Detailed Job description / requirements:
Essential qualifications & skills:
· Bachelor degree in Public Health/Gender studies.
· Minimum two years of working experience in similar position (volunteering experience does not count).
· Proficient with Microsoft office package.
· Proficient in English (especially write up).
· Must possess driving/scooter license.
· Be able to give dedicated at least one year in the position.
Desirable qualifications & skills:
· Master degree in Public Health/Gender studies.
· Three years of working experience in similar position.
· Those with prior experience in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights especially safe abortion will be prioritized.
· Able to travel outside Kathmandu Valley.
- Prepare and support facilitators to conduct conferences, trainings, workshops, orientation (on SRHR topics like family planning, safe abortion, SRHR as human rights) with beneficiaries, service providers in project areas. Preparation includes handling logistics, inviting participants, reporting etc.
- Support in timely and quality production of advocacy materials such as leaflets, human interest Stories, pictures, videos etc. are developed and disseminated to target groups through relevant media and channels.
- Handle social media of the organisation.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Please submit your CV with cover letter, recent photograph, detailed work responsibilities, two references (one must be of the current/ immediate last organization), driving/scooter license number, salary history and expected salary at: email@example.com.
Incomplete application will not be entertained. Those not meeting the minimum qualification, please refrain from sending your CV.
This position is open only for women applicants. Women from disadvantages and ethnic groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Only complete application will be processed and short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.