Bagmati Welfare Society Nepal (BWSN), a non-governmental Organization, is implementing Disaster Risk Management and Humanitarian Preparedness and Water Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion HIV and TB related projects funded by numerous donors . We have been working in numerous districts of Terai region
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Bagmati Welfare Society Nepal
Published Date:- 06 November 2019
Bagmati Welfare Society Nepal (BWSN) is non-profit making, non-governmental, non –political, social development organization registered in Sarlahi district. It was established in 1995 AD with the aims to converse natural resource, energy and environment and improve socio-economic and health services for sustainable livelihood of the marginalized and disadvantage community by improving their skill and knowledge, quality and income opportunities. BWSN believes that it has the expertise and experience to implement the project for achieving the best result. BWSN has already partnered (short term and long term) with above 50 different organizations/INGOs/donor and government agencies to implement 50 projects.
BWSN has announced vacancy for World Vision International’s Partnership Project for following Position:
Key Position Information
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Position Reports To: Direct Reporting: Executive Director
Matrix Reporting: District Project Manager, Area Program WVIN Office
Position Location: BWSN ,Sarlahi ( Harion Project office)
The Program Coordinator is responsible to ensure that all WVIN’s funded projects and overall program in BWSN, Sarlahi are implemented efficiently and effectively to reach the most vulnerable children, families and communities. S/he will lead the management of all staff in the Sarlahi, and will ensure smooth implemented program in the district. S/he will lead the management of the projects, including people management, financial management, supply chain management, administrative management and risk management. S/he will ensure that all projects are implemented as per the quality benchmarks, industry standards, donor guidelines and requirements, government regulations, community empowerment and organizational policies and procedures.
S/he will ensure that all monitoring, beneficiary tracking and accountability mechanisms are in place; quality reports are prepared and submitted in timely manner; and corrective measures are taken proactively. S/he will ensure that all of staff and projects in the BWSN, Sarlahi are coordinated with the local governments and district government. S/he will represent WVIN and manage relationships with the relevant government stakeholders including district and provincial government.
Important Functional Relationships
Key Objectives of the Position
The Program Coordinator will provide overall leadership and management of the Project implementation. S/He will work closely with the relevant external, internal and community partners for the following:
- Overall management of program under BWSN in partnership with WVIN.
- Establish effective working relationship, adequate referral and networking with relevant organizations, publishers, community, schools, and other civil society groups for project implementation.
- Ensure excellence in Project implementation in terms of impact, reporting, and timeliness
- Stay abreast of compliances and requirements
- Capacity building of project team members.
- Master Degree, Social Science or relevant discipline
- Demonstrated depth of experience and effectiveness preferably in an NGO context in working with community/grassroots people and organizations, specially focus on community integrated program
- Extensive experience and recognized expertise in models and methods of training, facilitation and capacity building, Project Management and organizational development for staffs, communities and government stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of working experience in NGO sector.
Knowledge & Skills
- Thorough understanding and experience about Nepal Government’s strategies, policies, guidelines on development and community empowerment (national, provincial, and local).
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building and different approaches to building capacity
- Fluent in Nepali, with good written and spoken English
- Committed to BWSN Goal, Mission, Vision and Core values.
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience in using logical frameworks and project monitoring
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Willingness to work outside office hours especially when travelling and working.
BWSN adheres Child Safeguarding Policy with high importance and commits rigorous procedure to ensure all our personnel and programs are safe for children. All candidates will be, therefore, subject of strict background.
All interested candidates are requested to submit their educational documents scan copy with curriculum vitae and motivation letter with subject head as "Application for the position of Project Coordinator" to firstname.lastname@example.org within 12th November 2019 before 5.00 PM
Female, Dalit and marginalized are encourage to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Note: All right are reserved into recruitment committee for accept or reject the vacancy.