Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Do you want to shape and build the next generation mobile UX analytics tool, that’s loved by other Product Managers?
UXCam is the market leader in mobile experience analytics, empowering organizations to easily understand, optimize and deliver an optimal user experience. Our mission is to make user experience a science, and to align all mobile teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success) around user experience and its impact on all business KPIs.
International brands such as Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee and Virgin Mobile are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who will help us build and deliver value to our growing customer base, and advance our company forward. In this role you’ll work closely with leadership and stakeholders to make strategic decisions and with your development team to drive key product initiatives of our business.
If you are a startup person and love being challenged, if you value meaningful work, responsible autonomy and very smart and supportive teammates, then UXCam is a great place to work and grow.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create, own and drive product plans and roadmaps for your area of the product and effectively prioritize things for the development team to work on.
- Shape requirements for features and products based on your research, customer feedback, and stakeholders input. Translate them into clear and empowering documentation for the team.
- Work closely with your team (designers, engineers, etc.) and support them to ensure the delivery and smooth launches.
- Define, track and analyze core KPIs for your features to make decisions and uncover insights.
- Facilitate product communication across our company and align stakeholders and leadership on your work.
What You’ll Need to Succeed in This Role
- At least 2 years of PM experience in product companies. You have solid experience working within an agile environment with cross-functional teams.
- Fluency with product discovery & delivery techniques and roadmap management.
- Structured thinking and strong problem-solving abilities. At the same time flexibility and adaptability for creative thinking.
- A strong bias for action with a hands-on attitude.
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Very strong English language & communication skills.
What You’ll Need to Succeed at UXCam
We are a fast-growing start-up and with colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds, and we are flat! Therefore, you will feel at ease at UXCam if you naturally enjoy new challenges and learning, can respect different perspectives, and are a self-starter, capable of thinking on your feet and knowing when to ask for help.
What We’ll Offer You
- A flat and fast-growing organization
- Work autonomy, meaningful challenges, and significant impact on the company culture
- International environment with team members from all around the world
- Supportive peers who are passionate about their fields
- Open and friendly culture, flexible working conditions
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Medical benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
At UXCam, we embrace our diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Please APPLY HERE
Or visit our Career page https://uxcam.com/careers for other job opportunities.