Possible, a US-based non-profit, and Nyaya Health Nepal, a Nepal-based NGO, have partnered over the last decade to provide quality, accessible care to underserved communities in Nepal. Currently, we work in two districts in Nepal: Achham in the Far-West and Dolakha, which was devastated by the 2015 earthquakes. Our more than 350 staff provide integrated care from home to hospital to over 200,000 community members, provide over 150,000 hospital visits, and conduct over 8,000 surgical procedures annually.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Area of Responsibility (AoR)
Title: Partnerships Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Direct Reports: Partnerships Officer
Travel: As needed
The Partnerships Manager leads engagement with external partners to contribute to organizational revenue, growth, sustainability, and influence. She will coordinate with different functions in relations to partnership management, such as proposal writing, reporting, donor visits etc. S/he will work with the finance staff to track and report on use of funds; programmatic staff regarding proposal inputs and project progress for donor reporting; with relevant sites and functions on partner visits and engagements; and closely work with Executive Director in identifying the organization’s need, providing fund raising related updates and donor visits, aligning on strategic fundraising, and donor engagements. His/her main areas of responsibility are:
Big 3 Responsibilities:
1. Partnerships development for fundraising
2. Grants writing and management based on the agreed donor/partnership contracts
3. Communications and donor visit management
Area of Responsibility (AoR):
The Partnerships Manager will be mainly responsible for overseeing the following areas of responsibilities:
1. Partnerships development for fundraising
- Manage portfolio of funders globally and in Nepal.
- Initiate discussions with existing partners regarding renewal of funding.
- Research, identify and cultivate leads to generate new funding.
- Develop proposals and other communications/documents as needed for fundraising.
- Submit proposals, continue follow-ups, and ensure the funds hit NHN account timely.
2. Grants writing and Management
- Write and submits grant applications.
- Maintain a record of all relevant details on grants; particularly reporting deadlines, other deliverables, if any, and schedule of funds transfer.
- Prepare narrative reports to funders with inputs from relevant programmatic and finance staff.
- Submit reports and other relevant documentation per stated deadlines.
- Strategize about proactive outreach, outside that stipulated by the grant agreement, with the donor to deepen engagement.
3. Communications and Donor Visit Management
- Develop marketing materials - content writing and design of internal and external reports, maintaining a library of images and videos as per org guidelines, creation of communications toolkit
- Manage media, visual and print media and social media engagement to elevate org visibility and influence, and create content for website including blog, team page.
- Maintain Style Guide (logo, brand, tagline, style, photography guidelines) and overall consistent design and voice on all collateral including Business Cards, Letterhead, and Slide Decks, including training staff on how to use design assets.
- Manage all internal communications as relevant in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Manage all communication with relevant funder/stakeholder representatives regarding plans for donor visit including creating donor visit agenda, coordination and prep with relevant district staff to ensure appropriate logistical arrangements and organizational engagement, and follow-up with partners.
4. External Stakeholder Engagement
- Understand the healthcare donor and other key stakeholder landscape in Nepal
- Coordinate closely with the Government Relations team to plan and support stakeholder engagement and advocacy efforts
- Collaborate with team members to proactively reach out to External Development Partners (EDPs) and other relevant stakeholders to raise awareness about NHN’s work and garner support for our policy agenda.
- Work with other teams to synergize efforts with various stakeholders on evidence to policy.
- Keep a pulse on direct contracting, collaboration, and presenting opportunities to EDPs.
The above list of responsibilities is not comprehensive, and the Partnerships Manager may be required to take on additional responsibilities, as determined by the Executive Director.
- Masters in business
administration, communications, marketing, partnerships, sales, or social
-At least 3 years experience in managing donor portfolio of over $1mm
- Excellent writing skills both in English and Nepali.
- Strong presentation and salesperson skills.
- Self initiating professional with passion to excel in the area.
To apply and for detail information, please refer to this link
Kindly send in your application by 15 August 2020 https://possible.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=202 .