Partnership Development and Fundraising Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
KOPILA Nepal(KN) is a National Non-governmental Development Organisation committed to improving the quality of life of people who are disadvantaged due to gender, age, disability, and psychosocial problems. We address vulnerability as a cause and consequence of poverty in the most disadvantaged rural communities of Gandaki Province of Nepal.
KN works in partnership with the local, National, and international stakeholders with the aim of creating a more equitable society for all.
KN seeks application from qualified and competent candidates for following position:
Job Title: Partnership Development and Fundraising Officer
Objective: KN raises funds, for its projects, from bi-lateral and multilateral institutional donors and local funding agencies. To further increase successful institutional fundraising KN is looking for a competent, dynamic, and self-driven Partnership Development and Fundraising Officer (PDFO).
- Conceptualize and develop institutional and local fundraising strategy for KN.
- Build professional relationships with Government, donor agencies, I/NGOs and corporate sector nationally and internationally to explore partnership and funding possibilities.
- Map out stakeholders and potential partners/donor for KN in different thematic areas that match with KN’s values and principles.
- Map out the possible funding streams in Nepal (institutional, government and corporates)
- Develop quality concept notes, tailored funding proposals, liaising with the program and finance department to develop detailed project proposals & budgets.
- Promote the work of KNthrough presentations, the writing of PR materials, press releases, advertisements, and media campaigns.
- Ensure that KN is visible in relevant working groups.
- Ensure that project-based donor reports are of high quality and fulfil donor requirements.
- Review grant agreements, including initial review to ensure donor compliance.
- Communication with donors and ensure timely request for adjustments to donor contracts when necessary.
Professional Profile and Requirement:
- Excellent communication, networking and liaison skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary independently.
- Well organized, communicative and excellent interpersonal working attitude
- Keen to take initiative and collaborate in a team
- Excellent knowledge and skill of IT and fluent in speaking and writing English and Nepali
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in business management, social work, or any relevant discipline.
- At least one year of institutional fundraising experience in an NGO environment.
- Excellent proposal/professional writing skills in English and Nepali language
- Verifiable fundraising, grant management, and donor liaison/reporting track record
- Result-oriented performance and interested to use flexible approach.
- Strategic and proposal writing skills and able to work independently to meet the deadlines.
- Well organized, communicative and excellent interpersonal skills with positive working attitude.
- Keen interest in taking initiative for change and collaborating in a team.
KN is an equal opportunity organisation we strongly encourage competent women, persons with disabilities and candidates from other marginalised community to apply for the position. Only Shortlisted candidates will be informed for practical test and interview. KN reserves the right to select or not to select any applicant even after the interview.
Interested individuals are requested to submit their latest CV and a letter of motivation explaining why she/he is suitable for this position by 14th of October 2022 to email@example.com and hard copy application will be accepted in KN office Pokhara Metropolitan City Ward no. 6 Bulaudi Pokhara, Kaski. Nepal.