Paid Internship (NodeJs, Angular)
IT@Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. (ITH) is a Nepali-Dutch joint venture with offices both in Nepal and in Holland. ITH makes applications for the European Market. ITH was established in December 2006 and has a sister office in India and the parent company based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We're looking for interns to work in Angular and NodeJs. You will be working as intern where you'll be further trained on given technologies. For good candidates after internship, we'll offer contract as per your skills and dedication towards your job responsibility. Selected candidates will be scheduled for phone interview or any online medium. If anyone can work on both technologies, priority will be given.
- Bachelors degree in any technical field
- Good attitude and friendly
- Must have knowledge of relevant technology
- Able to learn and do research on their own (as office is not open due to Covid-19)
- Angular developers must know how to communicate with web services
- NodeJs developers must know how to interact with databases
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com and mention technology you like to work e.g. Angular or NodeJs
Office location: Google map link