Operating Manager/Accountant/Receptionist/Chef / Sous- chef /Waiter/Waitress
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Vacancy Announcement for
1. Operating Manager-1
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management from recognized university.
- At least 3 years of managerial experiences in hotel/ fast food industry.
- Fluency in English and Nepali Languages
- Handling Customer complaints, designing unique menus, creating company policies and complying with food & safety regulation.
- Responsible for the business performance of the organization
- Analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
- Able to built awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet customer need and maximize profit.
2. Accountant- 2
- Bachelor degree in accounting with experience as full-time bookkeeper preferably in a hotel environment
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Extensive knowledge about the spreadsheet/accountancy
- Knowledge about MS office, excel,
- Maintain accurate accounting records, supporting operations and assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Reviewing Daily cash balance, controlling the payroll, preparing quarterly payroll tax returns and annual budgeting process.
- Perform month-end close reconciliation and financial analysis
3. Receptionist (Female only)-1
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service and good computer skills.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Informs visitors by answering or replying inquiries.
- compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out and check in process
4. Chef / Sous- chef -1
- Working experience as a Chef for 3 yrs
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Good knowledge of food profession principles and practices
- Keep up with cooking trends and capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Planning menus
- Ensuring food quality and taste is of the highest standard
- Managing inventory of stock and ordering raw materials
- Controlling budgets and minimizing wastage
- Maintaining health and hygiene in the kitchen
- Organizing duty roster of the staff
5. Waiter/Waitress - 4
- Work experience as a Waiter or Waitress for 1 year.
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system.
- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Take & serve accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area