Detailed Job description / requirements:
Aayam Skill Development Center Pvt. Ltd. is a purpose-driven private company, established in 2016 situated at Kirtipur, Kathmandu. Aayam aims to empower people with skills, design innovative sustainable solutions to community problems and promote impact investment to achieve sustainable development goals.
We are seeking applications from eligible candidates for 3 month On-the-Job Training program.
- To support the program team in implementation of program
- To scan the opportunities for proposal development and support program team to design project
- To help in promotion and marketing of aayam’s program
- Bachelor's degree running / graduate
- Good communication and presentation skills in both English & Nepali
- Computer skill in Word, Excel & Power Point
- Ability to initiate and complete task to a high standard with minimum supervision
- A genuine interest in development and empathy with Aayam's work and ethos
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to email cover letter mentioning expected stipend per month along with CV to email@example.com no later than 5 June 2022.
Know more about us through www.aayamsdc.com.np