Officer/Sr. Officer - Business Development
Founded in 1997, YCO has been providing targeted cutting edge technology solutions to large and small organizations for whom efficient management business information and data is critical. YCO focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, Hardware and Networking Services, System integration, Project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
YCO Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Officer/Sr. Officer - Business Development”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
The Officer/Sr. Officer - Business Development at YCO Pvt. Ltd. is a client facing role. S/he will be responsible for sales and marketing of software and hardware products. S/he will have to identify prospective clients, making sales visit and generate sales lead.
- Identify, research, make cold calls and approach potential clients.
- Bring sales opportunity to the company and present company profiles and solutions to prospective clients.
- Analyze and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) or tender notices. Develop relevant business proposals and other sales documents.
- Understand project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project scoping. Coordinate with clients for gathering detailed business requirements and its documentation.
- Lobby with clients for the current project as well as potential projects’ requirements, and develop a potential solution by coordinating with the technical team. Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Prepare appropriate presentations and actively participate in sales meetings and presentations to propose solutions to client.
- Act as a central reference and information source, provide assistance in the project decision making process.
- Maintain proper database and reports of all activities.
- Master’s Degree in Management. Preferably with specialization in Sales & Marketing or IT.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Sales. Preferably in government ICT sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
- Excellent proposal writing and presentation skill.
- Negotiation skill with good convincing ability.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Persuasive, Self Motivated and Go-getter.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
- Willing to travel outside Kathmandu valley.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th July, 2021.