Detailed Job description / requirements:
Our company is looking for an HR/ADMIN to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, Minuting the calls and meetings, Basic financial tasks and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Handling basic finance
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Please send your detailed CV at email@example.com
Freshers can apply for the job