Clusus Information Solutions (Pvt Ltd) is a leading provider of banking and payment solutions focused bestowing excellence and distinction to the Banking and Financial industry.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Clusus Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a leading provider of banking and payment solutions, is looking to recruit a young and self-motivated Office Administrator who will handle several administration responsibilities in addition to assisting the HC department in its duties.
- Manage procurement of all the office supplies.
- Follow up the renewal of office-related contracts as per the expiry and necessity.
- Follow up the attendance of employees and keep records of their leaves & vacations in coordination with the Human Capital Department.
- Assist the Human Capital department in all duties related to recruitment such as: Job Posting, arranging interviews and onboarding of newcomers, etc.
- Carryout office related reservations.
- Maintain vouchers and bills filing.
- Monitor all the bank deposits and payments.
- Coordinate with tax consultant for monthly TDS and VAT filing.
- Payroll administration.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the management.
- Experience in Administration and/ or HR is preferable. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- Self-motivated & self-confident.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible and diplomatic attitude.
- Knowledge of MS office is a must (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in English and Nepali language (Speaking & Writing).
- Excellent level of Communication skills.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary based on performance
- 5 days working week
- Provident Fund
- Festival Allowance
- International Working Environment
- Health Insurance
- Weekly sport activities
Interested candidates are requested to email their CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com