Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides an equal employment opportunity (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
We are looking for an experienced NodeJS Developer, someone who likes challenges and is looking for a career change. Our expanding team has a suitable place available for Developers who are team oriented and looking for career growth.
- Developing and delivering quality services and solutions using Node.JS, REST, RDBMS, No-SQL, AWS cloud and other web technologies
- Write well designed, readable, testable, and scalable code as well as define and enforce standards regarding code quality and test coverage
- Document, organize, maintain and expand existing codebase
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues across the services
- Collaborate closely with product managers, product designers and other engineers to conceptualize, build and test new product features
- Take ownership of the architecture, development, deployment, and operations of the microservices that you create
- Supporting teammates to maximize their professional effectiveness and potential; ensuring that colleagues have a path to resolution on technical issues, assisting or redirecting if necessary
- Ensure availability and reliability of our services in production
- Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams in a fast paced early stage startup environment
Being part of a startup, you will be involved in all stages of a project and have the opportunity to contribute throughout and help us make the right technical decisions.
You should be able to learn new technologies quickly, stay ahead of trends, can troubleshoot problems, and have an excellent understanding of best practices and keep a keen eye on future trends. You’ll be capable of mentoring and inspiring the development team.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in backend development and 2+ years of hands-on experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Mongo database
- Experience with PostgreSQL (or any SQL) database
- Experience working with GIT
- Must have good practical knowledge of REST Standards and REST API Development
- Strong problem solving skills
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Unit testing
- Involvement in Open Source projects
- Experience of API integration
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with Redis Cache
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Family Medical Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please Apply Here
Or visit our Career page https://uxcam.com/careers for other more opportunities.