NET Developer/Sr. QA/QC/HR Officer/LMIS Officers
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified company, the leader in innovative technological practices. The main theme in our success has been finding and moving forward on new ideas
Detailed Job description / requirements:
With a strong focus on the emerging IT market, Dryice Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is one of the fastest growing IT Companies based in Nepal. Dryice Solutions enables organization to realize and achieve their goals by leveraging the use of suitable technology. We are committed towards satisfying our customers and so far, we have been successful as well. We love challenges and are continuously experimenting on the emerging technologies. Dryice Solutions is an outcome to address the need and advocate for quality in IT domain. In recent years, we have seen the tremendous growth of use of IT and office automation in Nepal. However, much attention has not been given to the quality of such services, be it in IT consulting or software construction. Hence, we grouped together from various geographical locations including Europe & Australia to establish ourselves as an evangelist for quality-based IT solutions.
We aim at delivering a cost-effective technology platform for our users to facilitate and foster their business. Dryice Solutions innovates IT solutions that are aimed towards bring revolutionary changes in today’s IT world and also serves as a base to stay ahead in today's competitive market. In additional to this, Dryice solutions also offers services that are programmed after in-depth analysis of latest global market trends and are tailored to meet the requirement of our clients. Our state-of-the-art resources, including human resources, technology infrastructures, and latest hardware and software facilities, have been providing premier solutions in the IT market.
Interested and qualified candidate can send their CV and cover letter via jobs Nepal or direct mail to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Position:.NET Developer (2)
We are looking for mid-level and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
Requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 2+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Experience with AngularJS, NodeJS or VueJS as plus
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Restful API, Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
Position: Sr. QA/QC (2)
- Develops and maintains test cases for a majority of the modules of a relevant product.
- Executes the manual test cases and scenarios and publishes the results.
- Participates in test case reviews.
- Develops and maintain test data for some modules.
- Installs and configures relevant products in all supported test environments.
- Conducts exploratory testing as needed or planned.
- Writes, executes and maintains automation test scripts.
- Identifies and reports software defects in an appropriate manner, and follows the defined defect lifecycle.
- Works with team members in troubleshooting the root cause of a defect and resolves the issue.
- Works with test management and test execution tools (such as viz., HP QC, and JIRA).
- Understands business requirements provided.
- Follows standard development processes and procedures.
- Plans and prioritizes work tasks with input from their manager.
- Proactively notifies managers of impairments to commitments.
- Proactively seeks or provides assistance as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience - Automation OR Software Test Engineering
- Should have programming skills
- Experience formulating test plans
- Documentation - Use Cases/Test plans.
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Familiar with Windows SQL server databases
- Experience in testing Enterprise scale web applications
- Experience in using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Must have excellent communication skills
- To oversee the entire development process, this includes software testing from start to finish to successfully deliver the assigned task;
- To guarantee a level of quality for the end client, and to help the software development team to identify problems early in the process;
- To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- To ensure that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously.
Position - HR Officer (1)
- Reviewing resumes and applications
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
- Handling insurance-related issues and Manage workplace safety issues
- Orienting and Training new or existing employees
- Firing staff
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc.
- Preparation of salary statement and handling the full and final settlement of the employees
- Regular updating of communication channels
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, labor law and record information on a timely basis
- Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
- Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the policy and timelines
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
- Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Qualification & experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field (Masters preferable)
- Must have good knowledge in Computer (Word application)
Position: LMIS Officers (8)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews data entered to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Review reported data to ensure the quality and liaise with concerned if there is any anomaly in the reporting and fix it
- Run reports after every reporting period to verify results and review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Identify and rectify issues in eLMIS due to data import/entry over the time
- Assist in communicating issues to development team from users
- Prepare list HF’s for revision and addition/deletion in eLMIS
- Provide technical and participatory support to storekeepers and health managers on organizing store utilizing supply chain best practices.
- Follow up with RMS, districts and SDPs for data entry in eLMIS.
- Contact relevant trained operator/storekeeper to ensure logistics data reported timely.
- Provide support to eLMIS data entry personnel for any issues related to hardware and software arises to report
- Provide post go-live support to eLMIS sites.
- Perform consumption data quality check at various levels
- Perform Data Validation at various levels and work with M&E team
- Support eLMIS trainings and OJTs
Requirement and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, MBA or supply chain or related degree
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in Information systems, logistics, warehouse management, and health information systems
- Technical expertise regarding information systems
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel to designated or requested areas of the concerned province;
- Proficiency in English and Nepali required;
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail, assertiveness, and commitment to results,
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Internet