.NET Developer and IoS Developer
We are a startup working on exciting projects. Our project will impact masses and will surely make world better place to live in. We're always looking for great folks to join us on our mission. If you want to be a part of our story, we'd love to chat. Explore our careers section to see if there's a role that excites you. If there isn't one and we like each other, we'll create one for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Company: Que Pay Pvt. Ltd.
Postion: Net Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years full-time work experience in .NET technologies
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, ASP.NET MVC,ASP .NET Web API,WCF, Entity Framework, .NET Core and design/architectural patterns
- Ability to write, understand, and troubleshoot T-SQL and design MS SQL Server objects.
- Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap, Html, CSS, and JSON
- Hands on experience with REST, SOAP, XML, Windows Service and Web Services development
- Comfortable With Version Control Systems (TFS, Git, SVN)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
Position: IOS Developer
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift, SwiftUI and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cocoapods and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Graduate Degree in Any Field of Computer, Information Technology/System or Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in relevant field.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview.