Synergy Info Systems (SIS) provides the full range of information technology services including offshore development center, software development, offshore IT services, BPO and consulting services.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
.NET Developer will be responsible for designing/developing/maintaining large and small-scaled .NET web and cross-platform mobile applications. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, strong analytical, and strong programming skills. The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities. The candidate must be proficient in n-tier architecture, class structures, and stored procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET 4.5 and Entity Framework, Telerik Platform (plus).
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong MS SQL Server T-SQL programming.
- Above industry average salary and benefits
- Provident Fund or Retention Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday Bonus (1 month salary)
- Performance review
- Free Lunch/Snacks
For immediate consideration, please send a CV and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include a number of years of experience in .NET and SQL Server and include the position you are applying for in the subject line.