Mid Level Mobile Developer
Naxa is a youth-led geospatial service oriented company founded in 2014 with a focus on GIS and mapping based technological solutions. The core expertise of the company lies in digital mapping, geodata collection and management, analysis and development of geospatial applications. Founded by Geomatics Engineers specializing in geospatial technology, the company holds a strong team of highly skilled software developers and data analysts. NAXA has assisted organizations in conceptualizing, designing and implementing web mapping platforms for visual dissemination of datasets. The company has worked with (but not limited to) the Government of Nepal, UN Agencies, Bilateral Organizations, INGOs, NGOs, and private companies in the past in conceptualizing and materializing data-centric digital solutions that enable data-driven decision making.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of extensive and hands-on Java and Android development experience
- Strong knowledge of SQLLite and able to perform CRUD operations, JOINs and proficient in RDBMS.
- Experience with offline storage
- A knack for good user experience
- Willingness to learn newer technologies like Flutter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work calmly and effectively in pressure situations and manage time effectively in a changing environment, strong conceptual and logical abilities and strong planning and project abilities.
- Must be able to work as an independent, productive, responsible, self-motivated member of operational and project teams, often simultaneously.
- Design precise user interface elements as approved by design team, project management and client representatives
- Consume APIs to develop dynamic mobile pages connecting to a remote database
- Implement security measures in the developed software systems
- Carry out technical documentation of the system and code base where applicable
- Use proper version control tools and maintain standard release workflows for software system deployment
- Carry out preliminary testing and quality assurance of the developed system before forwarding to QA team
- Coordinate with business analysts, team members and client representatives in smooth development of the systems
- Engage in knowledge sharing and co-learning among team members in the company
- Analyze business requirements to break them down into specific set of tasks to be worked on
- Free Lunch in office
- Space for own initiatives
- Open office environment
- Flexible work timing