View9 is a passionate and award winning team of creative thinkers and digital experts united to provide high quality and trustworthy services in the areas of web, software and mobile apps. We work with business of all sizes, from small startups, medium sized businesses delivering both B2B and B2C digital solutions. With our offices in Kathmandu, Brisbane, Sydney and New York, we have been able to serve clients of large geographic spans.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Computer), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- With 1 - 2 years of working experience in Sales or knowledgeable in selling software
- Preferably experience or specializing in Sales - I.T. Solutions or equivalent
- Experience in developing marketing strategies
- Must have strong communication, product presentations and negotiating skills
- Self-driven, able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Highly confident, aggressive and self-motivated
- Superior ability to close deals
- Has creativity, determination, a positive attitude
- Team player, welling to support a long term company goal.
- Collaborate with the Managers and Managing Director in establishing and recommending realistic sales goals for the company
- Responsible in all facets of sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposals preparation
- Manage the sales to meet the sales revenues and company's objective.
- Perform sales on major clients and negotiate sales price.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Establish long term relationships with clients through effective account management.
- Act as primary interface for sales issues of both new and existing clients
- Expands market coverage and sales revenue by visiting potential customers/clients for new business prospects
- In-charge in preparation of quotations, proposals and other related document that may be needed in marketing or promotional activity
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned by the top management from time to time
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com by 11th April 2019
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process