Logistic Support Field Consultant
CBM International in Nepal spans across all provinces with 21 core working districts, and works through a programmatic approach to ensure inclusive development of persons with disabilities. CBM initiated its work in Nepal since 1982 and supports a diverse mix of national partners engaged in Inclusive Eye and Ear Care, Rehabilitation, Education, and Social Inclusion of persons with disabilities. Based on its core values and over 100 years of professional expertise, CBM addresses poverty both as a cause and as a consequence of disability, and works in partnership with local and national civil society organisations to create an inclusive society for all.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
LOGISTIC SUPPORT FIELD CONSULTANT
TECHNNICAL ASSISTANT TO DISABILITY INCLUSIVE WASH IN SCHOOL PROJECT
CBM Nepal County Office in partnership with UNICEF has been implementing two years long project “Technical Assistant to Disability Inclusive WASH in School” in Province 2 (Rautahat and Mahottari), Karnali Province (Mugu) and Sudurpaschip Province (Bajura). The project aims at enhancing the capacity of government and WASH sector stakeholders to ensure access and inclusion of children with disabilities in WASH in School.
Under this project, accessibility audit of 100 schools with an aim in making school WASH facilities accessible for all types of users including children with disabilities will be conducted.
· Facilitate in the field documentation and logistic arrangement; in conducting accessibility audit in 100 school.
· Represent CBM in the process of accessibility audit in 100 school.
The staff in the field will have limited role to perform when required basis to facilitate logistically in accessibility audit process.
· Facilitate in vendor selection: If required, facilitate to select vendor in coordination NCO
· Documentation: Collect all the required document/supporting documents from the accessibility audit team leader and directly and make sure that they are properly arranged.
· Logistic support: facilitate in organizing the event on required basis and take all the necessary logistic arrangement
· An intermediate/+2 level education with some experience in a similar context is required;
· Have experience in logistic and documentation support skill will be an asset;
· Basic knowledge in computer application (MS Word, Excel);
· Sound Coordination and communication skill;
· Result oriented and flexible to work.
Duration and fees of the assignment
The length of the contract will spread over 2 months from the date of contract with a maximum of 30 working days. The position will be paid NPR 1,000 per day including government taxes.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application by 20 September 2020 via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org; clearly mentioning the subject line “LSFC-2020-01” Application for MENTION THE DISTRICT NAME” (Bajura, Mugu, Rautahat and Mahottari)
The application should contain the following:
1. Curriculum Vitae clearly presenting the experience relevant for the requirements of this assignment.
2. The applicant must indicated their preferred district clearly in the application.
3. Only those applicant located in the proposed project area will be shortlisted.
4. Citizenship (must) and PAN to be included in the application.
Persons with disability, women and candidates from marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.