Loan Processing Specialist - Outsourcing
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Amazing customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills and solution-focused
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross-cultural team
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously to achieve deadlines
- Process home loan applications from submission to settlement for our partner's clients in Australia
- Liaise with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors, and other businesses
- Work efficiently in high pressure and volume
- Provide meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Providing excellent customer service
- Perform in a dynamic team environment
- Take additional challenges as and when required
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, non-negotiable (including 1-hour lunch break)
The person hired in this role will be working in our Outsourcing division. They will have an opportunity to work with the best in the Australian Mortgage Broking industry. Details will be discussed in the info session. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited due to high volumes of applications.
- The detailed Position description will be discussed during the face-to-face virtual interview.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: Loan Processing Specialist - Outsourcing", addressing all the essential requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.