Loan Processing Assistant for Mortgage Brokers in Australia
Out Solu Nepal is a Business Process Outsourcing company established in 2018 as a startup. We are one of the rapidly growing startup BPO company looking for team who wants to grow along with the company.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Out Solu Nepal is a Business Processing Outsourcing company which is providing outsourcing solution to Loan Officers and Accountants in Australia in delivering a positive end-to-loan experience to clients. We are growing rapidly and we are currently looking for passionate and motivated team members.
- Data entry of loan application information into lender platforms
- Assisting our clients with processing & tracking home loan from pre-submission to settlement
- Liaising with clients to request supporting documentation and update them on the progress of their application.
- Forming relationships and communicating with clients, lenders, referrers and other business agents.
- Keeping active notes and managing applications in a dedicated
- Customer Relation Management (CRM) platform
- Working with finance brokers to ensure compliance processes are followed and maintained.
- Provide exceptional customer service Ready to take challenges and prove it
- Ability to work autonomously with set tasks.
Essential skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree or result awaiting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Intermediate computer typing skills
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Professionally Presented
- Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions
- Responsible for managing time and prioritizing the assigned tasks
- The attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates - Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
- Salary review every six months
- Social Security Fund
- Growth within the company
- Working days Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm (1-hour lunch break)
- Lunch Provided at Office
- Currently working from home due to Pandemic
- Quarterly Outing with Team
Great opportunity to have work-life balance through working smart.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Hiring Process
- Selection from CV and Cover Letter
- Phone Interview
- Virtual Interview & Tasks via Google Meet
- One month paid Trial