Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation: Legal Officer
No of manpower required : 1
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary Range: Negotiable
The legal officer shall be responsible for monitoring and advising on all the legal matters of the company be it approvals from MOIB, company objectives, company registration, customs and all other legal works as deemed necessary.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
A. Approvals from MOIB
- Review and approve the import documents.
- Thorough inspection of procurement and production warehouse and look into the legal aspect of the same accordingly.
- Review and approve the sales documents.
- Review and approve the foreign exchange payment documents.
B. Company Tasks
- Provide and interpret the legal aspects for the addition of company objectives
- Review and update the share layout
- Prepare and proceed forward with the documents for new company registration.
- Review all the contracts where the company has been registered and move forward with the renewal process if necessary.
- Deal with custom officers outlining the requirements of the company.
- LLB degree (corporate law) with minimum 2 years of experience in related field
- Good knowledge of organizational legal systems within Nepal.
- In depth knowledge of regulatory law.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.