Junior/Mid PHP Developer
ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Should have a minimum of 1-year experience for Junior and 2-year experience for Mid-Level in PHP or WordPress. Should have proper projects to showcase as well.
- Should have proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits, and Design Pattern).
- Should have knowledge of HTML, CSS and SCSS.
- Good Knowledge of databases.
- Should have knowledge on integration of third-party APIs.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Should have working experience of Git.
- Should be able to work in a team and manage a team in the future.
- Sound Knowledge of anyone PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel or Symfony.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugin anatomy would be plus.
- Experience of working on project management tools like Jira would be plus.
- Contribution to open-source project would be a huge plus. If you have created any WordPress theme or plugin, attach the link or send a zip file.
- Here, you'll get a chance to work on existing products that are popular among more than 100K users and develop new products that may serve millions of users in the future.
- Individual with technical knowledge and strong passion with or without any degree are also eligible to apply.
- Develop WordPress Themes or Plugins from scratch.
- Carry out team planning as well as product planning.
- Fixing bugs and small enhancements that come into our WordPress plugins.
- Refactoring legacy code with particular attention to backward compatibility.
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress Products, modules and applications.
- Initiating new ideas for new modules & products.
Company Benefits :
- Competitive Salary & Timely Salary Review.
- Opportunity to build your career in WordPress.
- Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- 5 working days a week.
- Lunch, snacks, unlimited tea, and coffee
- Timely refreshment and outing programs.
- Fun and serene working environment.
- In-house Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Carrom Board, Dart Board and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct inter-office tournament time-to-time on different sports)
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via Apply here
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Computer - System Programming, Computer - Programming, Core PHP Developer|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Bachelor’s degree, Computer Engineering|
|Posted Date||11 Nov, 2022|
|Apply Before||11 Dec, 2022|