JUNIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
Detailed Job description / requirements:
JUNIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive who will represent us as we target Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and UK based companies. The Sales Executive will actively target to generate leads and conduct sales.
This is a unique opportunity for an Inside Sales Executive to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high potential business. The Inside Sales Executive will market a number of package solutions, sellon an annual subscription basis and will work with the Customer Success team to ensure proper onboarding of customers.
Direct sales to customers
- Work with and call qualified prospective customers to explain and demonstrate the product, where necessary with the support of qualified legal professionals.
- Actively network within the Hong Kong and Singapore SME community to promote the company and its products.
- Support pre-sales activities in the form of presentations, demonstrations, and customer questionnaire responses.
Target identification and sales planning
- Actively manage your own pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Work with the management team to prioritise prospects.
- Forecast own sales activity, revenue achievement and provide updates to the management team at the weekly sales meeting.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status on the CRM platform.
- Work closely with the management team to forecast and allocate resources for new prospects, requests, and requirements.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Distinctive communicator with a passion for meeting and serving people and business leaders.
- Strong client service values reflected in a ‘client first’ mindset.
- Strong collaborator able to work flexibly within a small dynamic team.
- ‘Self-starter’:be able to work with and reach out to clients independently.
- Able to understand and explain simple technology solutions.
- 6 months experience in selling to small and medium enterprises. Freshers may apply.
- Account management experience and experience in building and nurturing longer-term relationships with clients.
- Good English a must
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.