JS/ Frontend Developer
NAXA is a Geo-IT company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. The company holds specific expertise in digital mapping, geodata management and development of map-centric applications . It has been working on the fusion of mapping and IT to develop software programs that can help in making data driven decisions. The primary domain of the company is in collecting and analysing geo-tagged data to turn them into information that can facilitate better decision making. The company is working relentlessly on the use of IT solutions for better collection, management and visualization of geo-tagged data. NAXA was founded by Geomatics Engineers who specialize in GIS mapping, geo-database management and visualization. The team comprises of highly skilled software developers, GIS professionals and data analysts. The interest and approach of NAXA is in conceptualization of ideas, design of smart solutions and implementation/institutionalization of these to solve contemporary problems.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- 1 + years experience with Vanilla JS
- Knowledge on JS frontend technology (React JS - preferred)
- Experience on Data Visualization - D3 JS
- Tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Babel)
- ES-6 Experience
- Experience with state management framework like Redux
- Experience with SPAs, server side rendering issues
- Relational Database (Postgres - preferred )
- Familiarity with versioning tools (like git)
- HTML5, SASS (CSS 3 )
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of mapping libraries like Leaflet JS/ Openlayers will be plus point
- Experience on Node JS, API Development will be plus point
- Requirement analysis and selection of correct tools to solve the problem
- Developing services and integrating with backend (eg: web apps, iOs or Android apps)
- Code reviews
- Work with product owner and rest of team members to achieve the goal
- Grow team around you
- Be a key part of the success of the project
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of Programming and web development
- The applicant must be able to work with MySQL or Postgresql
- Must have developed 3+ published projects (in web/stores) related to web/mobile application
- Need to possess good knowledge of software life cycle, database relations, and data structures
- Sound communication skills in English language
- JS developer must be project focused professional who will be responsible to Support, development, execute the project.
- With deep understanding of JS programming, database modeling and design, scalable web architecture,
- He or she should be able to write libraries and modular codes from scratch.
You will have an opportunity to be part of excellent team working on humanitarian projects for national and international organization.
Please drop your cv along with the cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com.