Jr. Security Engineer- Penetration Testor
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heatmaps, User Analysis
- Perform continuous web application,mobile application and network penetration testing using automated and manual approaches
- Perform source code reviews for common security vulnerabilities in our codebase
- Perform vulnerability management using products like Tenable, Qualys etc.
- Help web developers implement various security practises
- Collaborate with engineers to fix different security vulnerabilities and loopholes
- Identify areas where developers need security awareness for secure coding
- Collaborate with other security engineers to manage bug bounty program
- Perform deployment of various security tools to enhance the security posture of the organization
- Plus others when needed
- Strong understanding of OWASP top 10 security vulnerabilities
- Strong knowledge of different web technologies
- Technical communication and report writing skills
- Source code review
- Possess basic coding skills
- Possess security certifications like OSCP , eCXD , eCPTx or equivalent qualification.
- Familiarity with full-stack web development workflows
- Able to perform various chained exploits
- Able to operate Burp Suite, Metasploit, Nmap and other essential tools.
- Familiarity with aws cloud services
- Understanding of various networking protocols
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity, Festival allowance benefits
- Family Medical Insurance Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Easy Apply HERE
Or visit our Career Page for other opportunities.