Jr. Recruitment Officer
EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a highly motivated Jr. Recruitment Officer at EKbana. As a Recruiter at our company, you will be responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent with the goal to fulfill the company's hiring needs.
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Assist in design and update job descriptions in coordination with Team Lead and HR Manager.
- Schedule interviews in coordination with Team Leads.
- Distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests.
- Send update to the candidates’ regarding the status of their interview.
- Collaborate with Team Leads to identify future hiring needs.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Assist in preparation of the yearly recruitment plan and the budget.
- Reports the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or Master’s Fresher.
- 6 months’ experience in recruitment or human resources.
- Attention to Details.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Communication Skills
- Basic Analytical Skills
- Attention to Details
- Administration Skills