Jr. DevOps Engineer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heat-maps, User Analysis)
- Design and implement continuous integration pipelines and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Enforce systematic automation of repetitive tasks (using scripting language if needed)
- Provision and configure infrastructure through automation (CloudFormation/ Terraform)
- Configure and implement both private and public Certificates(TLS) across connections
- Manage and configure Kubernetes application.
- Write dynamic Kubernetes Chart Templates using Helm.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and metrics across deployments and environments
- Troubleshoot problems during deployments and operations
- Collaborate across teams to simplify and improve software lifecycle processes
- Proactively investigate new technologies and tools to improve software delivery efficiency
- Write documentation of any implementation and maintain it.
- Always keep an eye on infrastructure and take responsibility to maintain and optimize wherever possible.
- AWS products including but not limited to VPC, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Route53, IAM, EKS, etc.
- Good scripting skills (ability to write Bash script, Python / Go / other).
- Should have worked with any CI/CD tools (Bitbucket Pipelines preferred)
- Detailed knowledge of GNU/Linux OS
- Version control systems (Git)
- Web Servers (NGINX)
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science or closely related with more than 1 year of experience.
Nice to have
- Understanding of deployment mainly built with PHP, Node.js and Python.
- Able to maintain Kubernetes Cluster with good understanding of Nodes, Workloads, Network, Storage and Configuration.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform and/or Cloudformation
- Able to geek out on monitoring, instrumentation, observability with a detective mindset. (Good to have knowledge in ELK, Grafana, Prometheus and Cloudwatch)
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Medical Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Easy Apply HERE
Or visit our Career Page for other opportunities.