Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
A reputed IT Company Based in Lalitpur is looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
In this role, you should help in improving Usability of the applications with amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have solid understanding of Usability, an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level complex requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Position: UI/UX Designer
- Two or more years of design experience on Software, Web & Mobile Application
- Design Portfolio to accompany resume
Functional & General Requisitions:
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with bootstrap framework is preferred
- Must be able to ideate and design concepts into appealing visual/marketing material
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practices
- 3D modelling, After Effects, rendering and animation
- Motion graphics design and production
- Video and sound editing would be an advantage
No of Candidates Required: 1
Salary Range: 40-50K