Travel Officer : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Travel & Ticketing
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Travel Officer.
Position: Travel Officer
Job Location: Kathmandu
Salary: Rs.12000 (Negotiable)
Qualifications: Graduates with degrees in Travel, Tourism, Hotel management, Hospitality. Experience will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing visitor information and prospective clients profile.
- Visiting local merchants and tourist attractions to negotiate mutually beneficial deals.
- Producing promotional material and displays.
- Managing budgets.
- Writing reports, business plans and press releases.
- Undertaking day-to-day centre management and administration.
- Liaising with local businesses and the media.
- Market research.
- Approaching people for providing service.
- Consulting with clients and partners to collect data.
- Marketing and other tasks as assigned by higher authorities/ or as per company requirements.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Adequate computer skills