- Company: SNV Nepal
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Jawalkhel
- Expression of Interest
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
- Terai Region
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Terms of Reference (ToR)
Services for Visual Material Development
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a non-profit international development organisation with headquarters in the Netherlands and programs in 36 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. SNV contributes through strengthening the capacity of local organizations within three main sectors: Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH); Agriculture; and Renewable Energy.
In the WASH Sector, Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) and knowledge sharing and learning are key components across all programs. For this SNV develops and implements evidence-based BCC campaigns, conducts sharing events, and participates in public events. All of these activities require the preparation of visual materials in different formats. Therefore, SNV is seeking external services for the preparation of such materials.
Scope of Work
The scope of work consists of developing visual materials in different formats based on content provided by the SNV WASH Sector team. The service provider will work closely with SNV WASH Sector team to understand the requirements and concept and develop the visual materials accordingly. The type of visual materials will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Developing new illustrations for handbooks/flip charts – message/concept/content provided
- Editing existing illustrations in handbooks/flip charts
- Developing stage banners for events
- Layout of posters (A3) – content is provided
- Developing hoarding boards – content is provided
The services are required for any upcoming assignment from July 2019 (time of contract signing) to December 15, 2019.
Implementation of each Assignment
For each assignment, SNV Nepal will provide the desired specifications to the service provider. The service provider and SNV will mutually agree on a unit rate and timeline to complete the assignment, depending on the amount and complexity of work required and using average unit rates proposed by the vendor in their application as a guidance. Any new assignment will be based on the satisfactory performance of the selected vendor for the previous assignment.
Interested vendors should provide the following:
- Capacity statement of the service provider to deliver above scope of work
- One sample each of: (i) an illustration developed for a handbook or flip chart (ii) hoarding board
- Two references
- Any special honors/acknowledgements by external parties.
- Average unit rate for each item 1- 5 given in the scope of work above. Please state if any conditions apply to the rates.
- VAT registration
Submission of application with rate to be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2019, with subject line as “Services for Visual materials development”.