- Company: Summit Infrastructure Management and Lab Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Engineering/Consulting
- Address: Lalitpur Metropolitan City, Ward No. 10, Jwagal
- Engineering - Civil
- 1+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
A reputed engineering consultant company based in Lalitpur District requires a qualified, young, energetic Technical Officer as per following conditions. Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the position.
Required Position: Technical Officer -1
Qualifications, experience and competency:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university or CTEVT with minimum of 1 year professional experience in planning/ design/construction of irrigation schemes, roads, buildings, bridges (Civil Engineering Infrastructure Projects).
- Preference to candidates having higher degree in Social science, Management with Diploma in Civil Engineering with relevant work experience.
- Able to establish well coordination, communication and public relation with various stakeholders i.e. Government Agencies, Palikas, NGOs, INGOs, Contractors, Consultants, Private Sectors etc.
- Good report preparation skill
- Creative, innovative and good learning attitude
- Good facilitation and team building skill
- Highly motivated, flexible, capable of working both independently and as part of a team
Duration of Employment:
- The initial contracts for this positions is for the period up to July 2019, with the possibility of extension.
- Lalitpur with frequent travel to various parts of the country
- Negotiable (Depends upon candidate’s competency)
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No telephone calls, written or personal enquiries will be entertained in this regard. Interested candidates are requested to send their application letter and CV with expected salary by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is 7 April 2019.
Please clearly mark the position title you are applying in the subject line of the email.