- Company: Nimble Infosys
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: New Baneshwor
- Software Development
- Full Time
- 4+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for talented, energetic, and creative Technologist with strong programming skills in web based enterprise grade and highly scalable applications.
- Research, designing, developing and maintaining large and small scaled .NET web applications.
- Utilize proven project management methods to plan, track, and status of projects.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- The candidate must be proficiency in n-tier architecture, class structures, and stored procedures.
- Prepare project documents for working project
- Familiar in RDBMS, MSSQL, XML and LINQ.
- Strong knowledge in C# and Sql Server.
- Good understanding of .NET MVC Framework.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle and agile Development will be preferred.
- Have good knowledge of UI and UX practices for modern applications.
- Familier with Agile Development Lifecycle.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ASP.NET (C#)
- Proven Skill and Well Experience of Team Management
- Proven Skill and Well Experience of Project Management
- Solid understanding of System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Project Release and Project Deployment in multiple clients.
- Can handle Release Notes, Project Documentations etc.
- Solid Understanding of of API development and consumption.
- Can take care of security and release the bug free products.
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Overtime and Project Incentives
- Dashain Bonus and Retention Bonus
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
- Performance review
- Free Lunch and Recreation Facilities
- Oppertuinity to be part of Core Team with Investment Oppertuinities.
- Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
- Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
- Expected monthly salary
- Must specify your applied Job Title
If you are capable for the job, submit your resume with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.