- Company: Not Disclosed
- Industry: Hydropower
- Address: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Engineering - Civil
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Diploma in Engineering
- Gumdel, Ramechhap
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Definition of Scope:
Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth's surface for engineering, mapmaking, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes.
- Carry out various Topographical Survey works.
- Process the collected data and prepare a digital terrain model.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Having proper knowledge and capacity to handle all surveying equipment like Level machine, Total station, Gpsetc.
- Layout various structures and/or check the accuracy of layout carried out by the contractor.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the allocated site.
- Reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Take part in various joint surveys with contractors.
- Others as per instruction of immediate supervisor.
Specific Qualification/Requirement for the Position
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadline
- Preference will be given to Candidate worked in Hydro power sector.
Required Academic Specification and Experience
Must have Diploma degree in Civil Engineering with at least 1+ years of experience in hydropower or prevalent sector.
Desirous applicants possessing relevant experience and qualification are requested to send their updated C.V. along with a covering letter (mentioning their expected salary) and a recent PP size photo via email to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.