Software Engineer (.NET & QA ) : Detail
BlackBox Technology might be the place for you. We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: BlackBox Technology
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kupondole Ln, Patan 44600
- Engineering - Software
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
1. Software Engineer (.NET)
.NET Developer will be responsible for designing/developing/maintaining large and small scaled .NET applications. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, strong analytical and programming skills. The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects based on top priorities. The candidate must be proficiency in n-tier architecture, class structures and stored procedures.
- Full Stack development utilizing established development tools, guidelines and conventions
- All kind of R&D in line with project's requirement
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices for the design and development of scalable and highly available software applications
- Code and test new software applications
- Enhance existing systems by identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software bugs
- Performs other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET 4.5 and Entity Framework (plus).
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong MS SQL Server 2005/2008 T-SQL programming.
For immediate consideration, please send a CV and contact number to email@example.com. Kindly include number of years of experience in .NET and SQL Server and include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
2. Software Engineer (QA )
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You should be able to review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with scripting is a plus.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Define test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Evaluate and implement new test automation frameworks; apply automation as a strategy to maximize coverage; engage with software to ensure consistent unit testing.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes.
- Experience with web automation using Selenium or any other test tool
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar field.
For immediate consideration, please send a CV and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include number of years of experience in QA and include the position you are applying for in the subject line