Tue, 18 Dec 2018
About the Company
- Company: Rara Incorporation
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Address: Milijuli chowck
- Internet Marketing
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
RARA INCORPORATION NEPAL PVT.LTD
POSITION: Sr. Digital Marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization's website
- Responsible to write, optimize and publish content for the website (blogs also) and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Oversee email marketing campaigns & strategy
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Look after the day-to-day digital media marketing campaigns & submit weekly progress report to the line manager.
- Coordinate with sales team for publishing & developing campaigns and offers.
- Keep regular update about the new products arrived; also plan and develop some digital marketing campaigns for them.
- Maintain the Excellency on ad creative, banner design and products image standard for publishing in website and other platforms. Also guide and instruct team accordingly.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics,web logos, socialmedia graphics and banners , static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs
- Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developersto ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Work and lead with Digital Marketing team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Follow and assist and instruct team to implement the marketing guidelines.
- Reporting the progress report to Line manager on weekly and monthly basis and regular discussion on every relevant issues
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Min 2 years experience
- Bachelor completed
- Good leadership & interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Analytical Skills
- Good communication
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates
Drop your cv: email@example.com