Wed, 25 Apr 2018
About the Company
- Company: Vesuvio Lab
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Kathmandu
- Computer - Web Development
- Full Time
- 7+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are urgently looking for Sr. C# .NET Developer to join our Nepal Office.
- Design, develop, provide formal unit test scripts and debug new and existing applications
- Write code to specifications and under the direction of management and technical lead
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, design, building and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation in accordance with the Agile – SCRUM IT development life cycle
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Be prepared to carry out business analysis tasks to ensure that the development/change meets user requirements and expectations
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of systems, including maintenance procedures, technical information needed to make enhancements, and security documentation
- Always conform to documentation, coding, and quality standards as defined
- Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors, and management to analyze their needs to implement software solutions
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations of software requirements to determine feasibility of design
- Strong knowledge of OOA, OOD principles and multi-threading
- Industrial experience with Agile development methodologies, Scrum.
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems, e.g. REST, SOA, Web APIs.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing Web based Application with C#, ASP.NET,.NET MVC.
- Experience with cloud-based services (Amazon AWS and Azure) is a plus.
- Experience with Blockchain, Bot Framework, Watson, IoT, Devextreme is a plus.
- Team Player, Result oriented and focused on successful delivery.
- Excellent communicator with both technical and non-technical subjects.
- Able to deliver in the fast-paced and growing team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written English
- Problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills