- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Sr. Accountant/ Finance Manager for our client company.
Post: Sr. Accountant/ Finance Manager (Male/Female)
Working Hours: 09:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Bachelors Degree in commerce
- 2+ years of experience in accounting /finance.
- Positive attitude & desire to exceed expectations
- Proficiency with email, MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS Excel. Proficiency with accounting software like TALLY and Swastik Software.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management & external parties to maximize performance
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports& records by collecting, analyzing, & summarizing a/c information
- Fixed asset processing & reporting
- Monitor reserves accounts & short term fund investments
- Review bank statements
- Research & reconcile all discrepancies
- Auditing & verifying documents
- Completing data backups
- Financial & profitability analysis on a requested basis
- Costing of goods from time to time to ensure sustainable profitability /Inventory planning and reordering on a regular basis
- Maintain books of accounts namely ledgers, purchase/sale registers, inventory books etc in both MANUAL and TALLY. The books of accounts must be updated at all times. Hence the experience of TALLY accounting software is a MUST.
- Timely filing the returns like VAT, TDS etc
- Prepare the books as per the govt. of Nepal norms and get its Audit done through our external auditor.
Salary: 25,000 to 35,000 per month (depending on the competency and the work experience of the candidate)