- Company: Tootle
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Jawalakhel
- Software Development
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Tootle is a ride sharing platform inside Kathmandu valley. It has established itself as a product that has proven market potential, with strong prospects to reach out to a wider audience and create global impact that supports the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
Tootle has outshined in international platforms like Slush and Seedstars and is recognized as Asia’s one of the most promising startups of 2017.
The company now enters into a growth and expansion stage gearing up to become a global brand. If you are someone who wants to become a part of establishing this company into a solid brand, we are looking for you.
Position: Software Quality and System Analyst
- Assure quality of the software developed by the company
- Develop, establish, and maintain QMS documents (policies, procedures, and forms).
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis and work closely with development and production team
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Analyze and translate application requirements into test cases, test data and test procedures.
- Recreate bugs, identify the primary issue and document the process
- Stay updated with new technologies of Quality Assurance.
- Prioritize work and keep key stakeholders informed of progress.
- Develop routines and system to ensure quality and ensure that quality routines are followed and implemented.
- Ensure that each sprint or task is getting proper follow up so that we can evaluate the results and take action to turn-around incomplete one.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by the team lead and Senior Team
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience in related field.
- Sound knowledge of product development life cycle
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts.
- Good learning curve of new technologies.
- Availability, flexibility, and maturity to handle urgent issues and take accountability.
- Knowledge in using automation tools (like Ranorex, Selenium etc.) for running test scripts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work independently and effectively with little supervision.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resume along with cover letter through email at email@example.com