Thu, 06 Sep 2018
Please apply with your resume/cv and a cover letter.
About the Company
- Company: FRITSGO
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Thir Dam Sadak
- Computer - Programming
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
writing tests and code according to team guidelines and processes.
Prioritising and managing individual workload and tickets from start to finish to ensure it contributes to the team sprint goals.
actively learning new skills, languages, technologies required to be an effective member of the team.
contributing to technical and functional requirements gathering, estimating and helping to prioritise the sprint backlog.
collaborate with developers, business analysts and product owners to deliver the optimal solution.
reviewing code changes and implementations, while adhering to security and design standards.
documentation of development and testing procedures
developing, executing and maintaining automated tests such as unit tests and functional test.
Skills and Qualifications (PHP Developer)
- Strong knowledge of PHP (Preferably Symfony framework).
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in backend development, unit testing and functional testing of software.
- Experience with PHPUnit, Behat and other testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience with MySQL, Linux, REST APIs, JSON.
- Experience with maintaining and debugging of web servers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.