- Company: Action Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Dhadingbeshi
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
First Published Date: November 6, 2018
Action Nepal in Partnership with OXFAM, is seeking for qualified, energetic and result oriented professionals for the following positions under “Post Earthquake Reconstruction_WASH in Nepal (PURNIMA) Project” in different Rural Municipality of Dhading District.
- Installs water lines and sewer lines, installs and repairs valves. Visit and mobilize communities in the area of responsibility, providing guidance to VMW for maintenance of Water Supply Scheme.
- Assist mason regularly for construction of Intake, RVT, BPT, DC/IC, Tap Stand, school hand washing station, waste disposal pit etc.
- Ensure gender friendly, child friendly, deferentially able friendly, hand washing, tap stands as per design and drawings.
- Assist on training conduction to WUCs, VMW, Mason training and community people etc.
- Ensure if the construction is going as per the design/estimate or not.
- Regular follow up of construction site.
- Assist on financial documentation of WUCs.
- Assist on overall water supply, sanitation and hygiene activities in the community
- Proper arrangement of mason on each water supply scheme.
- Arrange community meeting, Orient community and WUCs on technical part of the project while necessary.
- TSLC or civil sub overseer passed from any recognized technical school with minimum 1 years experience or +2 with relevant knowledge with at least 2 years of experience in WASH sector.
- Working experience in emergency response or humanitarian relief context will be preferable
- Good communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in team and to work under pressure and in remote/difficult circumstances
Note: Applicants should clearly mention the applied position in the email subject. All email application without clearly mentioned position will be disqualify. The entire applicant will be treated with high confidentiality.
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your credentials in the below address by 5 PM, 11th to 13th Nov 2018.
Office Address: Action Nepal,
Nilkantha Municipality -3, Sugamtole