- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Media / Journalism
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
JOBSNEPAL.COM (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Social Media Assistant cum Proofreader for our client company.
- Analyzing the client’s requirements and discussing it with Creative team to prepare the plans accordingly
- Co-ordinating with clients for post content approval
- Monitoring post plans and designs quality before getting posted.
- Ensuring good engagement and interaction in the social media sites.
- Direct/indirect contact with clients.
- Assigning task to the Creative team members.
- Assisting in content creation and managing the monthly content calendar.
- Collaborate with creative team to provide proofreading services as a function in creating timely and professional creative materials and all other assigned content projects
- Manage and prioritize a high volume of work under tight deadlines
- Correct grammatical, typographical or compositional errors in original copy
- Validate the accuracy and completeness of changes to all documentation produced by the team
- Verify all facts (including dates, names, social and/or political appropriateness, etc.) contained within all assigned projects
- Provide precise and timely review of marketing materials for accurate use of logic, composition, style and brand
- Must be able to check, monitor and maintain brand consistency
- Work with marketing managers to make copy refinement recommendations when appropriate or necessary
- Assist in maintaining consistency and standards in language and format
- Provide content for style guides as needed to drive consistency across all materials
- Continually expand awareness of current advertising trends, advertising and brand strategy, and company goals
- Bachelor's Degree Management/Humanities/ Journalism or Related field.
- He/She should have good command in languages both English and Nepali
- Creative mind keeping with the latest trends in advertising sector
- Good communication skills both in English and Nepali
- Very good in spoken and typing English and Nepali
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude
- Highly proficient in English writing skills with command of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Fluent in computer operation, possessing advanced skills in MS Word and Excel
- Smart and Pro-active.
- Punctual and willing to work in odd hours when needed