- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Internet Marketing
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Social Media Analyst for our client company.
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
No. of vacancies: 1
- To create and maintain a company's presence on social media sites, like; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as any company blogs.
- Monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into a company's business, marketing and public relation strategies.
- To study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- Write up reports for clients and team members to show them the strategies available to them.
- Alert clients about any potential problems or concerns that may arise.
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments.
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts).
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company.
- Reporting on web traffic for all social media.
- Analyze user engagement(e.g.: click-through and bounce rates)
- Bachelor's Degree in Relevant field.
- Fresher or at least a year experience in Social Media.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret social media and other online data to react to issues and other concerns that may affect a company's image or profit.
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus.
- Research and Analytical skills