Social and Digital Media Marketing Officer : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Internet Marketing
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Digital and social media marketing for one of our clients.
A reputed Consultancy situated in Kathmandu.
Position: Digital and Social Media Marketing - 01
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills both in English and Nepali along with an active listening ability
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Must have a good knowledge of digital campaigning and local digital media/advertisement.
- Must hold Bachelors Degree
- At least 1 year of work experience in related field.
- Should have graphic designing skills.
Salary: Nrs. 25,000 per month plus other benefits