- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Information Technology
- NRs 30000 - 40000 per month
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
URGENTLY HIRING !!!
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of SEO / SEM Expert for our client company.
Education Level: Bachelor/master degree
Experience Required:More than 1 years
Professional Skill Required: Managing Ppc Campaigns Across Go... Proven Seo/Sem Experience
- proven experience in SEO and SEM.
- Extensive understanding of the search engine industry, best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Strong SEO Fundamentals and should be an expert in On Page and Off Page optimization techniques.
- Work on quick search engine indexing of websites.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends
- Drive traffic by achieving top rankings in organic search results
- Create, implement and monitor comprehensive social media strategies
- Identifying new social media promotion ideas
- Uses tools like Google Analytics, Open Site Explorer to evaluate social media ROI and monitor social media mentions.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player)
- Will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
- Manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI
- Developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies for all websites of the company
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Increase visitor's traffic to website through organic search results
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
The position is full-time and salary is based on experience
No Bar for deserving candidate
Office Hour: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (SUN - FRI)